International Balloon Festival @ Hat Yai
Date: 10 – 12 May 2019
Location: Jiranakhorn Stadium, Hat Yai District, Songkhla Province
Entrance fee: FREE
The event features over a dozen of hot air balloons traveled from different regions around the world decorating Songkhla’s day and night sky. While visitors enjoy a spectacular sight of colorful hot air balloons gracefully drift through the air, there will be plenty of special attractions, activities for the whole family and delicious food from authentic local food shop.
Morning (06.00-08.00 hrs.)
– Morning Free Flight
– Balloon Tethering offers an opportunity for visitors to go on the balloon for free
– Walk-in Balloon offers an opportunity for the visitors, especially curious kids to learn what makes the hot air balloon fly.
– Balloon Display is when all the balloons are floating in the air, decorating Songkhla sky with its vivid colors.
Evening (17.00-22.00 hrs.)
– Balloon Night Glow is the highlight of the event. It will be an amazing balloon show consisting of light, color and sound.
– Walk-in Balloon
– Balloon Display
– Local food shops and lots of fun activities.
Facebook Page : Thailand Festival